Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Utah!


So, we did it. We left the comforts of my parents house and are renting an apartment in Utah til we find our dream home. Ha! Not really. Any home besides an apartment would be my dream home. This place is pretty spacious though. I can stand it for a while. I love the location! Everything is so close. We have a mall, Sam's Club, Costco, Super Target, Super Wal-Mart, Five Guys, In-N-Out, and so many other places I've never heard of within 5 minutes of eachother. The best part? We live so close to Russ' work I can take the car when I want and he can walk. The boys love their new room and all the space to run around in. I'm pretty sure our neighbors below hate us already. Everything is great but I'm not feeling this cold weather. I just can't get warm. This is NOT the Spring weather I'm used to. Well, here are a few pics of our new place. Not everything is put away yet so there are still some boxes and we're waiting for a mount Russ ordered online so we can mount the tv above the fireplace. I'll try and keep this blog thingy up more often!


Casey enjoying his first snowfall!


Yep, that's a separate tub and shower. Pretty fancy, huh?


Pretty crappy shot of our living room...oh well.


"Play area"


Man, I am a horrible photographer. It's actually a quite spacious kitchen with more cabinets than we know what to do with!


The boys have their own bathroom! Woohoo!

3 comments:

The Smith Family Chronicles said...

Oops... that looks like crap. Oh well, you get the idea. Next one will look better, maybe.

Natalie said...

Looks great! Can't wait to hear more of your adventures!

Annie said...

Looks like a nice pad guys! I think Russ and Brett are in cahoots about us getting together sometime in the next week or two... :)